Update: Yes, there is a Venetia Winn Dixie. It is all the way out on Roosevelt Blvd. I am not the least bit surprised that Grammy drove out that far to get a specific guy to prepare her tenderloin.
*Note from Grammy- At the Venetia Winn Dixie store ask Mr. Veal for tenderloin-trimmed and tied.
Since “Mr. Veal” is most likely no longer at the Venetia Winn Dixie (is there even a Venetia Winn Dixie anymore??) ask whichever butcher you want to trim and tie your tenderloin.
- Rub raw meat liberally with soy sauce
- Sprinkle with Lemmon pepper seasoning
- Bring beef to room temperature- preheat oven
- Turn oven as high as possible-500º+
- Put meat in for 20 minutes
- Take meat out and let sit for 15 minutes to reclaim the juices
- Also 1/4 plus lb per person at least